Account Manager (FR)
XML-MED is the initiative of a Belgian company which, in an exceptional context, has decided to mobilize all its available resources to provide ppe to a country that did not have any.
As a result, for more than two months, it has supplied millions of medical devices to hospitals as well as nursing homes. Its objective is to make them quickly available for every health care professionals.
As part of the launch of XML-MED, we are recruiting a Junior Account Manager to support the commercial activity of the company.
- Knowing how to highlight the value proposition of XML-MED to organize appointments and sign contracts with new and existing customers.
- Identify and qualify potential clients and collect relevant information.
- Qualify incoming requests: requests for quotes, standard calls.
- Engage key decision-makers in the choice of a partnership with XML-MED.
- Ensure the right level of information and documentation on the market, prospects, opportunities, etc.
- Coordinate with members of the XML-MED marketing team to optimize the lead acquisition strategy.
- Training on qualification, prospecting and sales techniques.
- Representing XML-MED at the numerous events organized by the marketing department
- You have a first experience in sales ( 2 years min ) , customer support, or in another sector involving sustained contact with customers.
- Bachelor Degree.
- You are tenacious and you have a strong attraction for a result-oriented culture.
- You have a good level of written and verbal communication (French, English).
- Knowledge of a CRM (in particular HUBSPOT and ODOO) is an asset.
- You speak French and English
- You have excellent communication skills: you are an active listener, empathetic, precise and direct.
- Well-organized and autonomous, you can easily multi-task and prioritize your work efficiently.
- You are a team player, willing to take risks and be challenged every day.
- You like to be identified and are challenged by the operation of variables that are not capped.
- You have a good attitude and ability to work in a small team.
- Integrating a company with numerous activities (textile, medical, packaging, etc.)
- Learn about international trade
Why you should apply
- It's a great time to join XML-Med in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive package
- Remote friendly