PRODUCTS / GLOVES
Discover our range of gloves designed to guarantee your safety without sacrificing comfort. We offer you different models of nitrile gloves, vinyl gloves and anti-cut gloves made from different materials. All our gloves are quality professional products that comply with European standards.
What are the specificities of the gloves ?
First of all, it is good to know that all the gloves sold on the site are intended for professional use, perfectly suited to food and health fields.
Both our vinyl and nitrile gloves are products that comply with European quality standards. The gloves are designed to be both strong and durable while being comfortable to wear.
Anti cut gloves are made of an assembly of highly cut-resistant materials and are approved for use in the food industry.
All of our gloves are flexible and comfortable products that are available in all major sizes (S, M, L and XL). Nitrile and vinyl gloves are all non-sterile, powder-free, and latex-free.
Vinyl gloves are made from PVC, while nitrile gloves are made from Acrylonitrile-Butadiene. However, both products have similar properties : they are comfortable to wear, elastic and offer a good grip.
The different types of gloves
We provide three types of gloves with nitrile examination gloves and two types of vinyl gloves with disposable vinyl gloves and synmax vinyl gloves. The gloves offered have the following characteristics :
- Nitrile gloves are made of 100% of this material, also called Acrylonitrile-Butadiene. They are particularly suitable for the food or health professions.
- Disposable Vinyl Examination Gloves are made entirely of PVC vinyl. They are indicated for medical teams and offer good touch sensitivity.
- Synmax vinyl examination gloves combine PVC with synthetic nitrile rubber. This new formulation makes it possible to obtain even more resistant gloves which offer increased tactile sensitivity.
- Cut resistant gloves are primarily made of very high molecular weight polyethylene and blends of other yarns. In addition to their high cut protection, they protect against heat up to 100°C and can be used with touch screens.
What are the benefits of using gloves ?
There are many good reasons to use gloves when working, even if you are not in the medical or catering industry.
In addition to preventing contact with blood or other bodily fluids and protecting food from contamination, here are some of the additional benefits of gloves:
- To protect your hands from dirt, chemicals or other harmful substances
- To prevent the spread of bacteria or other microorganisms
- To protect yourself from wounds and burns with anti-cut gloves
As well as keeping your hands clean, gloves offer many advantages in terms of hygiene and safety.